Friday, January 30, 2015

Agonizing pressure point of some people


I never wanted to begin a twitwar on twitter. Nothing wrong to tweet your feelings out because of some thing that annoy you.

This 2015 i am trying to be honest with my self, to never had a trouble in my mind that could always ruin my mood right away.

Yes i diss, i dislike, to see inappropriate behavior in public. Apparently for something that happened regularly and always happen.

Exactly for some person that I know.

And for this case, I TWEETED.

FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY I TWEETED.

with not mentioning the exact person I refer to.

Oh please people do it everyday, they tweet what they feeling. And yes I was did it on purpose, to change the behavior that she had.
AND BY THAT SHE SAID THAT I DID A TWITWAR

How the hell that could ever happen, yes that's true that my followers making fun of it. Because you did, and recognize that the person I talking about is you. Why?  Because you react to me and text me. Oh great, now you finally get it. Amusing. I apologize right away and you still really really mad. Oh hello, now you don't accept any critics from people? From an old friend?  Oh how angelic you are, so flawless.

You said that I talking about you in your back?  Oh love, what is that for. I TWEETED and for humanity sake I have right to tweet. You could also tweeted about me, and tell lies about me, because I got nothing to do with inappropriate behavior in public. So what you could dig about me?  What you could dig?  Is there any lack of me that people hated me for? IS IT ? Search, browse, googling my self for something bad that I ever did to people, mess with me. I don't afraid of it. Because I know what I did is the right thing. If I never tweeted about it will you change your habit?  WILL YOU ?

YOU FREAKING HATE ME BECAUSE I DID IT IN TWITTER. THAT IS MY TWITTER BY THE WAY, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT.

I did it for my deeds. For the sake of your sanity, I know deep in your heart everything about your habit is wrong, with or without I remind it to you via whatever you want to. I know you are friend of mine, I love to chat with you but after you had a boyfriend there is no way you would ever hanging out with us again. And that inappropriate behavior that you defend for you blame everything in me just BECAUSE I did it in Twitter.

I don't and never need you to judge me, I never want to messed up with somebody's life. I know Allah is on my side to keep things straight. I don't care if you hate me, I don't care if you hate me because you think I was talking in your back, I don't care if you will forever hating me in your life, I did it for your life, my deeds, and I am in a deep sin if I don't tell you the right thing. If you are still Moslem there is no BUT. THERE IS NO BUT. you have to accept all you did about it that it's wrong and repent for forgiveness to Allah. If you are a true moslem, do it right.

And don't ever blame me for what I did. Because I told you everything that you ask and you end it with just read my message.

Ini bukan tentang orang orang rugi atau Engga kalo kamu kaya begitu. INI TENTANG KAMU. kalo kamu gamau dikasih tau ya gapapa,saya ttep punya pahala karena hanya Allah yang tau tulus nya hati  seseorang bukan manusia atau siapapun yang bisa nilai. Kecuali THE JUDGE HIMSELF. AlHakiim.

hana zm Web Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment